- Shrimp ( worth P120-130 )
- 1 bunch Kangkong (i use only 1/2 bunch)
- 1 raddish
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- Knorr Sampaloc mix
- Siling Haba
- 5 cups of water
- Patis/fish saunce
- Pour the water into a cooking pot and bring to boil.
- Add the onion and tomatoes.
- Put the sinigang mix and followed by raddish. Cook for 3-5 mins.
- Add the shrimp, siling haba and patis, cook for another 5 mins.
- Add the kangkong, cook for another 1 min.
- Turn off the heat and cover the pot for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve hot. Share. Enjoy!